If you or your family members desire to exercise their RIGHT to vote through the absentee voting process, please read the below information.
There are (3) requirements you must do in order to cast your vote.
    1. Register to Vote
    2. Request your Absentee Ballot
    3. Submit your Absentee Ballot 

Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request can both be accomplished through the completion of the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).  Check out the voters assistance tools at www.FVAP.gov where you can digitally fill out your FPCA.  Some states even allow online submission of FPCA.

Absentee Ballots will be mailed to the address you provide on the FPCA with instructions for proper submission.

Deadlines for Registration, Ballot Request, and Ballot Submission are listed on www.FVAP.gov when you click on your home of record state.

If you do not receive your ballot in time you can submit a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot.  Information on the FWAB is found here.


The online tools and the links on this page are great, but you may still have questions or concerns. 

This Frequently Asked Questions link may be helpful.

You will also find blank copies of the FPCA and the FWAB under “Documents” on the right side of your screen. If you have any questions or concerns not addressed above, then feel free to contact the Detachment’s Voting Assistance Officer.  

Voting Assistance Officer: 

Captain Russell A. Hill

Contact Information: 

Email: russell.a.hill.mil@mail.mil 

Phone: (573) 596-0131 x. 6-7388

Primary Elections:
Upcoming elections: Click on link for more information.

New York   http://fvap.gov/new-york

If you have not already filled out a Federal Post Card Application or On-line application at FVAP.gov you may miss our on your opportunity to cast an absentee ballot.

Marine Corps Training and Education Command