1. This course is
designed to prepare instructors in the leadership knowledge and skills required
to formally train the combat tasks of the Marine Corps common skills as defined
in MCU 1510.89b. Students will also be given thorough training in character,
leadership, and physical fitness.
2. Upon successful completion of the course a Marine is capable of performing
the Special Duty Assignment, Combat Instructor, at the School of Infantry.
3. Length of course: ( 9 weeks )
4. Maximum class capacity: 60
5. Minimum class capacity: 15
6. Classes per fiscal year: 4